Thursday, April 7, 2011

Khloe & Kourtney Kardashian's Calabasas Romp with Mason

Getting in some quality sister time, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian were spotted out to lunch at the Marmalade Cafe in Calabasas, California yesterday (April 6).

Joined by Kourtney?s adorable son Mason Dash Disick, the E! reality chicks looked to be having a great time together.

Following lunch, Khloe took mason out to the nearby turtle pond where she let him spray some water at the shelled reptiles.

In a recent blog post, Khloe shared her giddiness over her new show ?Khloe & Lamar.? "I seriously got chills when I first saw the opening credits for 'Khlo� & Lamar.' I can't believe it's actually happening!!!! The premiere is less than a week away and I'm beyond excited. I just want Sunday to be here already."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kourtney-kardashian/khloe-kourtney-kardashians-calabasas-romp-mason-495638

Sienna Miller Paris Hilton Vanessa Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment