Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ashley Greene's "Skateland" Theatrical Trailer

Having given fans a first glimpse last year by releasing on-set photos, "Skateland" has just now unleashed the Anthony Burns directed drama's theatrical trailer.
Starring "Twilight" hottie Ashley Greene, the film is set in the early 1980s in small-town Texas while depicting dramatic events which forced a 19-year-old skating rink manager to look at his life in a very new way.



http://www.gossipcenter.com/sites/default/files/photos/skateland-trailer.jpg?1295464772





Hitting theaters on March 25, Miss Greene previously told MTV News of the movie, "It follows us through all the trials and errors of becoming an adult and figuring out who you are and what you want. You see love and you see loss and everything in between."
"Every time I look at it, what I notice the most is how much I look like my mom," Greene added of her character's look. "Because, you know, it's set in the '80s and so I've got pictures of her and my dad from the '80s and it's kind of creepy how much we look alike."




Jessica Biel Katherine Heigl Stacy Ferguson

No comments:

Post a Comment