Thursday, January 27, 2011

Miley Cyrus Has "So Undercover" Excitement

Taking to her trusty ol? video camera, Miley Cyrus released a video via You Tube to express her excitement about the upcoming film ?So Undercover.?

While in her trailer on set of the movie, the ?Hannah Montana? actress tells, ?This is actually our last week and a half, which is crazy.?

http://content.gossipcenter.com/sites/default/files/images/miley-cyrus-so-covered.jpg?1296162070

Of the filming so far, Ms Cyrus says, "I can't believe how quick it's gone. We had a really good time. We actually just had a wrap party because the girls are leaving 'cause now it's getting into the relationship of me and my dad. So all the sorority scenes are coming to an end, so all my girls are leaving me.?

Wrapping things up, Miley added, "I've had an awesome time shooting this movie," she said. "I'm excited for you guys to see it, really digging it. I wanted to tell you guys I love you ... peace."

Photo Credit: Getty Images

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/miley-cyrus/miley-cyrus-has-so-undercover-excitement-466144

Jessica Alba Jessica Biel Katherine Heigl

No comments:

Post a Comment