Friday, April 1, 2011

Kourtney Kardashian Talks ?One Life to Live?

She?s a bona fide soap opera actress, but Kourtney Kardashian wasn?t a huge fan of having to kiss someone other than her man Scott Disick.

The ?Keeping Up with the Kardashians? reality star told press that her on-screen smooch made her feel like a hooker.

She explained, ?I felt like a prostitute. Like, I was being paid to kiss someone,? of locking lips with costar David Fumero.

"I looked him up online. I'm like, 'I need to see this guy. Is he 99 [years-old], like, what is he?' And he's a very handsome guy. So that makes it easier."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kourtney-kardashian/kourtney-kardashian-talks-%E2%80%9Cone-life-live%E2%80%9D-493789

Stacy Ferguson Ashley Tisdale Angelina Jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment