Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Matthew McConaughey's "Lincoln Lawyer" Photocall

Joining alongside his co-star Ryan Phillippe, Matthew McConaughey posed for pictures at "The Lincoln Lawyer" photocall at The Shangrila Hotel in Paris earlier today (April 4).

The 41-year-old Hollywood hunk looked handsome in a sleek gray suit, blue and white tie, and brown dress shoes as he boosts interest in his new movie overseas.

http://content.gossipcenter.com/sites/default/files/ imagecache/story_header/photos/matthew-McConaughey-04042011-4.jpg

Matthew recently talked to the press about what first sparked his interest in the film, saying, "You know when you hear people say, ?a real page turner?? I couldn?t wait to get to the end and see how this character, Mick Haller, was going to get out of all the traps he was in. And every time I thought I knew where it was going, it didn?t go there. Instead, it took me in another direction that I thought was more interesting than what I?d imagined."

When asked if he'd ever hire an attorney that works out of a Lincoln, McConaughey replied, "I had to hire one, one time. He wasn?t working out of the back of his Lincoln, but it may have been a truck he was in, and it worked. Only cost me 50 bucks, and it was 50 bucks too much, but I was acquitted."

Photo Credit: FlynetOnline.com

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/matthew-mcconaughey/matthew-mcconaugheys-lincoln-lawyer-photocall-494914

Angelina Jolie Megan Fox Eva Longoria

No comments:

Post a Comment